We are proud to live on such a beautiful Island, but we understand the frustration that Isle of Man residents face when it comes to purchasing goods online. Although we are pro-local, there are just some things that cannot be purchased on the Island, and the choice is often very limited.
This is why we offer Isle of Man residents the opportunity to take advantage of our IKEA Isle of Man delivery service that allows goods to be delivered seamlessly from the online retailer direct to your door.
Some stores, like IKEA, either don’t offer shipping to the Isle of Man or charge for international delivery – which can be up to five times the standard delivery price. We look to combat this issue with our cost-effective solution that allows orders to be shipped to our UK depot in Heywood for onward delivery to the Isle of Man.
Now our fellow Isle of Man residents don’t have to worry about expensive postage costs or the possibility of an item being unable to be delivered.
Whether you’re after a small lightweight package or a large item of furniture, Island Express can bring your consignment straight to your door.
The process is really simple:
- Choose the item (s) you would like from IKEA
- Get the dimensions of the packaging and the weight of the item
- Contact the friendly team at Island Express either by telephone on 661000 or via our Facebook page or email@example.com
- We will provide you with a quote for the item(s) to be delivered straight to your door
- If you're happy with our quote, place your order with IKEA putting your name c/o Island Express, Unit B8A Heywood Distribution Park, Heywood, Lancs, OL10 2TS
- Your items will be transferred from Heywood to the Isle of Man by our team of reliable, professional drivers
- We will contact you once your item(s) has reached the Isle of Man and arrange the best time for us to deliver to your door
Offering a safe and efficient delivery service for over 40 years, we are proud to be able to help local residents to save money on their online purchases.
Contact us for a quote or to speak with one of our friendly team. No matter how small the shipment, we’re on hand to talk you through the process and offer our expert advice.12th February 2018